Cost of living in Šiauliai, Lithuania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Šiauliai (Lithuania) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,622KM (€828) in Šiauliai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)