Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01765 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,617KM (₨148,259) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)