Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01580 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,104KM (₨69,889) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)