Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01232 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,767KM (₨143,361) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)