Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01584 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,251KM (₨78,970) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)