Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01440 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,577KM (₨109,541) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guwahati costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 4 hours ago)