Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01375 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 990KM (₨72,018) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $940 (about 2 hours ago)