Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05207 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,052KM (77,828 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)