Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00588 BAM / KZT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 54% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,377KM (234,084 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)