Cost of living comparison between Shymkent, Kazakhstan and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00544 BAM / KZT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 57% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,389KM (255,372 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)