Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.803 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,489KM ($2,490) in Shreveport, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)