Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.648 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,884KM ($1,143) in Shreveport, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)