Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.682 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,089KM ($1,242) in Shreveport, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)