Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.830 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,771KM ($2,606) in Shreveport, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)