Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01456 BAM / ALL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,447KM (168,122 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (22 minutes ago)