Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01569 BAM / ALL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,745KM (111,169 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)