Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01524 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,201KM (¥144,470) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)