Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01567 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 111% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,373KM (¥215,213) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php150,000 (about 4 hours ago)