Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01437 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 99% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,773KM (¥262,545) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beni Mellal costs 30 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Saltillo costs Mex$ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,000 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Springfield, Illinois costs $7 (33 minutes ago)