Cost of living comparison between Shizuoka, Japan and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01734 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,005KM (¥288,725) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)