Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01521 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 112% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,974KM (¥195,545) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)