Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01605 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,789KM (¥298,340) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)