Cost of living comparison between Shizuoka, Japan and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01603 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,550KM (¥283,897) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)