Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 585 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,558KM (﷼ 39,396,137) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greenville, South Carolina costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in London costs £1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 23 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (33 minutes ago)