Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,382KM (﷼ 34,942,328) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)