Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,159KM (﷼ 38,959,873) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)