Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 734 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,666KM (﷼ 40,857,030) in Shiraz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Andorra la Vella costs €9 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)