Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24820 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 11% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,340KM (元5,397) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (about 4 hours ago)