Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24869 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,171KM (元4,709) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)