Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25026 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,832KM (元7,318) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melitopol costs 31₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)