Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26381 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,990KM (元11,333) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)