Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24450 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,018KM (元8,252) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)