Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25305 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,757KM (6,942元) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 550 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)