Cost of living in Sherbrooke, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.267 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sherbrooke (Canada) is 72% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,260KM (C$2,574) in Sherbrooke to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)