Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26095 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 67% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,844KM (元10,900) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)