Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24837 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,534KM (元6,174) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20,985 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (about 2 hours ago)