Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26525 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 24% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,025KM (元15,173) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)