Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25300 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,661KM (元6,564) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)