Cost of living comparison between Shenzhen, China and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26609 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 26% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,100KM (元15,409) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)