Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24820 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,688KM (元6,801) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 2 hours ago)