Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23245 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,897KM (元8,162) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)