Cost of living in Shashamane, Ethiopia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05753 BAM / ETB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shashamane (Ethiopia) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,015KM (35,030 Birr) in Shashamane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $240 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reno, Nevada costs $1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (about 3 hours ago)