Cost of living in Shashamane, Ethiopia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05921 BAM / ETB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shashamane (Ethiopia) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,038KM (34,423 Birr) in Shashamane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)