Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45348 BAM / AED
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 27% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,781KM (Dirham 3,928) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Darmstadt costs €1.35 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 2 hours ago)