Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 509 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47171 BAM / AED
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 94% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,914KM (Dirham 6,178) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tianjin costs 80元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)