Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 437 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43398 BAM / AED
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 78% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,210KM (Dirham 7,397) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)