Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.502 BAM / AED
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 40% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,199KM (Dirham 8,365) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)