Cost of living comparison between Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49690 BAM / AED
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 40% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,187KM (Dirham 8,427) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)