Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 385 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.47392 BAM / AED
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 94% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,102KM (Dirham 6,545) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Posadas costs ARS $50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 82,410 Leu (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 2 hours ago)