Cost of living comparison between Shaoxing, China and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26545 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 124% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,716KM (元25,300) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 2 hours ago)