Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.26325 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,745KM (元14,227) in Shantou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$87 (about 1 hour ago)