Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25193 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,770KM (元7,027) in Shantou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$13 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$74,990,000 (39 minutes ago)