Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26200 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,207KM (元8,423) in Shantou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florianopolis costs R$ 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Thessaloniki costs €4.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 169 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (29 minutes ago)