Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,023 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25436 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 29% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,452KM (元9,640) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)