Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,093 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24971 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 90% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,047KM (12,202元) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 4 hours ago)