Cost of living comparison between Shanghai, China and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,081 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26458 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 28% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,012KM (元15,164) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)