Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 923 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25810 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 103% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,038KM (11,771元) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Franca costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Granada costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belgrade costs 158 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)