Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,099 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25164 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,694KM (元6,733) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)