Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,006 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26872 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,232KM (元15,750) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (28 minutes ago)