Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 518 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41548 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 32% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,984KM (RM4,774) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)