Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38797 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,165KM (RM3,003) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)