Cost of living comparison between Shah Alam, Malaysia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41364 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,717KM (RM6,569) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)