Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 523 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.41850 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,167KM (RM5,179) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €26,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$167 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $122,233 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Staunton, Virginia costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)