Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.590 BAM / TND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,167KM (1,977 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $189 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)