Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,491KM (€1,782) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)