Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.943 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,484KM (€764) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)