Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 560 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.951 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,387KM (€1,223) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $8,500 (about 2 hours ago)