Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 448 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.835 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,540KM (€1,384) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (about 3 hours ago)