Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06516 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 60% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 555KM (8,524₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)