Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06142 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 60% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 600KM (9,773₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (37 minutes ago)