Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17362 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 42% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 760KM (4,376 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (43 minutes ago)