Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18278 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 41% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,857KM (10,159 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)