Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44001 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,717KM (R$ 3,903) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 2 hours ago)