Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.961 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 36% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,315KM (€1,181) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (15 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)