Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,526KM (€779) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)