Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42242 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,982KM (RM4,693) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)