Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40924 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,030KM (RM4,961) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (42 minutes ago)