Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41126 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,747KM (RM4,248) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)