Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 953 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 53% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,301KM (₩1,508,844) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Fes costs 1,000 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 16,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Quetta costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)