Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,016 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00157 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 55% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,040KM (₩3,211,626) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)