Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,035 prices entered by 230 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00146 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,158KM (₩1,476,268) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)