Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,043 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00162 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 59% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,784KM (₩2,952,487) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)