Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01517 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,729KM (¥113,935) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)