Cost of living in Sendai, Japan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01476 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,919KM (¥197,749) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asunción costs 29,000 Gs (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)