Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00578 BAM / KZT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 39% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,842KM (318,553 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (16 minutes ago)