Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00564 BAM / KZT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 38% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,848KM (327,594 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 0.00 (about 2 hours ago)