Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00501 BAM / KZT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 39% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 910KM (181,720 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)