Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00439 BAM / KZT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,379KM (314,143 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)