Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 19% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,132KM (Rp 9,203,910) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)