Cost of living in Segovia, Spain vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.951 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Segovia (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,756KM (€900) in Segovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)