Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,874 prices entered by 495 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.795 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,117KM ($2,851) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)