Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,360 prices entered by 421 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.820 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,325KM ($2,925) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,170 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$269 (about 2 hours ago)