Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,087 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.645 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 181% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,498KM ($2,735) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,800,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,990 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$50,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Alicante costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (about 2 hours ago)