Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,995 prices entered by 620 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.721 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 187% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,885KM ($2,839) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Natal costs R$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)