Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.578 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,015KM ($1,277) in Scottsdale, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (36 minutes ago)