Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 481 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.700 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona (United States) is 125% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,825KM ($2,250) in Scottsdale, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)