Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.810 BAM / CHF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 98% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,435KM (CHF 3,555) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)