Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.802 BAM / CHF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 98% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,187KM (CHF 3,433) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (42 minutes ago)