Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.735 BAM / CHF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 191% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,663KM (CHF 2,687) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (about 1 hour ago)