Cost of living comparison between Schaffhausen, Switzerland and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.805 BAM / CHF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 117% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 7,049KM (CHF 3,906) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Shenzhen costs 元0.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥80,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$5,160 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,000 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 20,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 50,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)