Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.826 BAM / CHF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 131% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,920KM (CHF 3,789) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (23 minutes ago)