Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.841 BAM / CHF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 100% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,249KM (CHF 3,395) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)