Cost of living in Saveh, Iran vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Saveh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Saveh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00004 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saveh (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,572KM (﷼ 38,368,470) in Saveh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ningbo costs 30元 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aberdeen costs £1.19 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zwolle costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)