Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 444 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.725 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 121% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,750KM ($2,174) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Eugene, Oregon costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 8,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)