Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 401 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.719 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 122% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,771KM ($2,194) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)