Cost of living comparison between Savannah, Georgia, United States and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.800 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,580KM ($3,100) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 2 hours ago)