Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42260 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 22% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,708KM (4,041 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)