Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 459 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42069 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,902KM (4,520 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)