Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05095 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,827KM (35,852 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 20 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)