Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05264 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 32% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,113KM (78,137 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)