Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05200 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,923KM (75,446 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (43 minutes ago)