Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05223 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 36% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,719KM (52,058 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 4 hours ago)