Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02484 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,695KM (₨108,503) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)