Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01920 BAM / BDT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 11% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,244KM (Taka 64,783) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)