Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02011 BAM / BDT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,453KM (Taka 72,271) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)