Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02296 BAM / BDT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,943KM (Taka 128,148) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (34 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)