Cost of living comparison between Sarnia, Canada and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.349 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,720KM (C$2,757) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (about 1 hour ago)