Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.285 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,101KM (C$1,636) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (44 minutes ago)