Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.320 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,654KM (C$1,254) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (21 minutes ago)