Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.280 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 55% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,792KM (C$2,182) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (27 minutes ago)