Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.287 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 72% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,753KM (C$2,139) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)