Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00006 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,914KM (﷼ 51,084,322) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (36 minutes ago)