Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01748 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,319KM (₨132,636) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (28 minutes ago)