Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01238 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 20% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,275KM (₨102,975) in Sargodha.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Los Angeles, California costs $200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 2 hours ago)