Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02597 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 40% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,144KM (руб 44,043) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)