Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03228 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,090KM (руб 64,743) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)