Cost of living in Saratov, Russia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02593 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,294KM (руб 49,899) in Saratov.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)