Cost of living comparison between Saransk, Russia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02882 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 32% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,120KM (руб 142,943) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)