Cost of living in Saransk, Russia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02572 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,949KM (руб 75,774) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)