Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 818 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018.
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,775KM in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)