Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 773 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019.
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 22% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,075KM in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)