Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 993 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019.
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,839KM in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £3.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)