Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 829 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018.
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,938KM in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)