Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 795 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018.
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,861KM in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £688 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.78 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 199 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (about 2 hours ago)