Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01674 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 70% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,112KM (¥305,379) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)