Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01602 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,939KM (¥308,357) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)