Cost of living comparison between Sapporo, Japan and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01726 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,532KM (¥320,596) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)