Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01530 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 119% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,720KM (¥243,166) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)