Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01578 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 128% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,421KM (¥216,798) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)