Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,754 prices entered by 948 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46849 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,696KM (R$ 3,619) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)