Cost of living comparison between São Paulo, Brazil and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,572 prices entered by 1,340 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.529 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,480KM (R$ 8,476) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 3 hours ago)