Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,319 prices entered by 1,287 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,629KM (R$ 8,044) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)