Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.587 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,382KM (R$ 5,763) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jackson, Mississippi costs $29 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)